Date(s) - 13/03/2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Are you a Freelancer, Consultant or Coach and struggling with finding clients?
- Do you find it challenging to present your services to potential customers and make the ‘sales’?
- Are you not sure how to price your services?
It has never been a better time to start a business and sell your knowledge and services than it is in times of the internet. However, starting out can be confusing and overwhelming. I speak from personal experience. When I started multiple initiatives myself, I was confused what to focus on first. I felt overwhelmed by what to consider: marketing, selling, pricing, communication, networking, etc. I ended up doing nothing, which did not help the business to flourish. In this seminar we are sharing our learnings and provide you with tools that give you clarity on developing your business. Avoid the mistakes that we made and benefit from our learnings, so that you can catapult your business to the next level.
Are you a Freelancer, Consultant or Coach thinking, having and developing (in need of change) business offerings like services, sessions and products?
Är du konsult, egenföretagare eller coach (eller i färd med att starta) och erbjuder tjänster eller produkter?
Do you want to take intentional steps in your business to get clarity about customer, service, pricing and selling?
Vill du skapa en medveten strategi för att tydliggöra ditt erbjudande, kund, prissättning och sälj?
(Sign up for the engaging intentional consulting seminar through the above button now, since seats are limited.)
Then this is an engaging seminar for you!
Då är detta kreativa seminarie för dig!
Intentional Consulting – an afternoon of concrete tools, processes and actions
March 13th 13.00 – 15.30 hrs
En eftermiddag fylld med konkreta verktyg, processer och aktiviteter
13:e mars kl.13 – 15.30
What you will learn:
- Who are your customers? Define your ideal customer, to be able to identify them when you meet them. Learn where to meet them.
Vilka är dina kunder? Hur ser din idealkund ut, så du kan känna igen dem när du träffar dem. Ta reda på var du hittar och träffar dina kunder.
- What is your positioning? Learn how to differentiate yourself and stand out in the crowd, even if you do not have the expertise.
Hur positionerar du dig? Ta reda på vad som utmärker just dig och hur du kan märkas och nå ut.
- What is your business model? Get clarity on how you make money and how to communicate it.
Hur ser din affärsmodell ut? Tydliggör hur och på vad du tjänar pengar och hur du kommunicerar värde.
- What are your services? Map your service offerings and learn about the product pyramid.
Vilka produkter och tjänster har du? Ta reda på hur dina erbjudanden hänger ihop och på vilken nivå de finns i produktpyramiden.
- How do you price your services? Learn about pricing option and factors that influence your pricing decision.
Hur prissätter du? Vilka möjligheter har du att ta betalt och vad påverkar priset.
- How do you sell your services? Learn the steps of a sales process thatyou go through with a prospect.
Hur kan du sälja och nå ut med ditt erbjudande? Säljprocesses och du konverterar intresse till affär.
Emprogage Office, Norra Vallgatan 90, Malmö
1495 SEK – ex moms
English & Svenska
(Sign up now through the above button and avoid the mistakes that we made. Consult with intention.)
About the Facilitators:
Jens Rinnelt, businesshumanizer & co-creator. Jens has initiated and shaped multiple businesses at an early stage. Through his conceptualization skills he is able to provide complex matters in clear overviews, allowing new insights and next steps to emerge. At the same time he also speaks in a human voice, meeting the challenges of his clients with empathy, especially because he has been in similar situations.
Stellan Nordahl is a well-known business philosopher, think inducer and inspirational facilitator passionate about the paradigm shift from becoming best in the world to being best for the world. Stellan has worked with business development, leadership and organisational culture for more than ten years. He holds a M.Sc. in Engineering Physics and a B.Sc in Business Administration. He is also Captain in the Swedish Army.