Date(s) - 23/05/2019 - 24/05/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in the OpenSpace Beta Certification workshop. Unfortunately, not enough people responded to our invitation, which is why we have to inform you that the planned workshop with Niels Pflaeging will NOT take place in Copenhagen. However, if you are still interested in joining an OpenSpace Beta Certification, then we recommend you the same workshop in June in Wiesbaden, Germany. Find the details for this workshop: https://www.redforty2.com/openspace-beta/openspace-beta-certification-en/
OpenSpace Beta Certification workshop
- Do you want your organization to be agile and self-organizing? / Do you help organizations with agility and self-organization transformation?
- Do you want to invite a whole large organization to co-create change at scale, instead of imposing change?
- Do you want to engage people by offering options, as well as a sense of control and a feeling of belonging, which are sources of basic human happiness?
- Do you want to transform your organization in just 90 days, without an army of consultants?
The state of self-organization can only be reached through a path that is truly self-organizing. – Jens Rinnelt (from the HumanBusiness review of the OpenSpace Beta handbook)
Then this OpenSpace Beta Certification workshop is for you!
OpenSpace Beta is full-fledged organizational transformation with an all-hands, high-engagement approach to organizational transformation that is suitable for any kind of company – regardless of size, age, country/culture, legal form and industry! OpenSpace Beta is the practical guide to making the Beta organization happen – in just a couple of months.
- Format: 2 day workshop.
Starts at 10.00hs on the 23rd of May and ending at 17.00hs on the 24th of May.
Max. 12 participants
- The workshop character: This qualification is based on iterative-discursive didactics – in alignment with the content.
The didactics consist of three elements: 1. Lean input of content. 2. Deepening in small groups or constellations 3. Discourse about insights, and deepening dialog. During our qualifications, we do not use PowerPoint, nor lecturing.
- Your host: Niels Niels Pflaeging, Red42
- About the qualification content:
- Your role:
This event is for company executives, directors, managers, team leaders, and the consultants and coaches who serve them.
- Your preparation:
- Reading the OpenSpace Beta handbook prior to the qualification is indispensable! (Read the HumanBusiness review of OpenSpace Beta handbook)
- This is not an OpenSpace qualification! We expect you to have at least first experiences with applying OpenSpace; qualifications for OpenSpace should be taken prior to this course.
We recommend the online qualification with Daniel Mezick.
- We will provide a list of important reading materials to you ahead of the course, that you should make use of to prepare in advance.
- Certification: Certification is granted through course participation – participants receive a participation certificate after the workshop and are allowed to carry the title OpenSpace Beta Practitioner.
- Participation fee: EUR 1.200,00, plus VAT. In the fee are lunches, snacks and coffee/tea for both days included, as well as a refreshing drink upon completion of the certification. You will also receive 1 copy of the OpenSpace Beta handbook, and 1 OpenSpace Beta timeline poster, as well as an invoice upon registration.
- Location: think.dk, Æbeløgade 4, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
For questions contact us here.
We would be happy if your share this invitation with others and gather further participants!
Your host of the OpenSpace Beta certification workshop will be Niels Pflaeging, co-author of the OpenSpace Beta handbook, Management exorcist, globally acclaimed business philosopher, and organizational development advisor. With thought-provoking alternatives for leading and organizing in complexity the founder of the BetaCodex network provides the ground for a human-centric future of work.
»Boldly, Pflaeging dissects classic management theory and in a well-humored manner, offers coherent alternatives.« Harvard Business Review
»When Pflaeging shakes the dogmas of management, they crumble in his hands.« Financial Times Germany
»Niels Pflaeging is Germany´s sharpest management critic.« CompetenceSite
* The minimum amount of participants is 8 for the event to take place.